摘要： This unique tour offers you two memorable experiences
This unique tour offers you two memorable experiences on the Great Wall. The early morning hike along the Great Wall on top of the mountain range gives you breathtaking views in relative isolation, while spending the night just by the Great Wall under the evening stars – is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to be missed!
Dates: Saturday 13:00- Sunday14:00, July 15-16/ 29-30;2017
CCC chooses one peaceful section of the Great Wall near the border of Beijing, which is less touristy, more natural and "wild". The portion of the Great Wall was built around mid 16th century during the Ming Dynasty and acted as a key military stronghold. The Great Wall snakes its way through fantastic natural scenery in the mountains. Many watchtowers dot this part of the Great Wall, from which you can see the capital city on clear days. The Wall is very steep and rocky with loose stones at times, but the views it provides are spectacular. During our hike, we’ll also spend some time walking on the mountain road so you can get a glimpse of the villages, farmland, and fruit trees that surround this part of the Wall.
Price: RMB 1200 / RMB 950 for children aged 6-11.
* The price includes English-speaking guide and coordinators, air-conditioned transportation, all meals (one barbecue, one breakfast and one formal Chinese lunch at one farmers home) and camping gears up on the wall. (two persons sharing one tent, or three-person tent for families: two adults & one child)
Booking is easy, just scroll down to the bottom of the page to click "Read more" and sign you up for this tour/event.
* Sleeping or camping beside the wall on top of the mountain.
* The view of sunrise and sunset on top of the great wall is breath-taking, especially when there are no many tourists on the wall.
* The hike along the top of the "wild" wall is fantastic.
* Counting evening starts in the tent is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to be missed!
Kids age: This trip is suitable for kids at least 6 years old and above, who are able to hike 2-3 hours along the steep mountain path up to the top of the wall.
barbeque dinner on top of the wall
CCC Beijing office
+86 10 6432 9341 (Monday-Friday)
+86 10 8420 0671 (weekends)
Wechat ID: china-culture-center (Add us for enquiries)
Address: The Victoria Gardens D4, Chaoyang Park West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100026
CCC Beijing office
From its Beijing headquarters, The China Culture Center plans and organizes a diverse range of cultural events (lectures, tours, courses, etc.) and trips for those who wish to better understand and experience China and its rich culture. The CCC provides expatriates living in Beijing, Shanghai and other cities, as well as visitors touring China, an opportunity to gather authentic, in-depth explanations and to visit many sites not commonly seen by tourists.